INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND SAY hi!

1234 ... 10
Mudger Mudger

INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND SAY hi!

Miceal here (site owner and chief cup washer)

Welcome to our forum, Feel free to introduce yourself and tell us anything of interest about you!

NO MATTER HOW DAFT IT SOUNDS!!
Wheres my flask?!!!
Junior Junior

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND SAY hi!

Hey  junior here :) or David
 Preds my normal site, always breaking guns i touch haha get Miceal to fix them up for me the last one was a RPK tried to replace the piston and ended up doing all kinda things to the wires haha only takes Miceal only a few moments to fix it haha there.
Matty Matty

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND SAY hi!

Haven't been to Predator in over a year probably, starting to miss it! Need to get round to go with the team!
Gary Gary

sup...

Gary here been going to pred for years now..well not so much recently with my busy lifestyle lol,live in lisburn and currently using my new shinny dtw when I can get out to play :).
1234 ... 10